MISSY SKINS is a company registered in People’s Republic of China and is held in full by CAMPAIGN HK LTD, a company registered in Hong Kong. MISSY SKINS’ registered address is Room 204, Building 4, 751 South Huangpi Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, China.
If you have any comment about the Site or this TOS please contact our customer service.
PROHIBITIONS AND FAILURE TO COMPLY
We may take actions against your account for activities including, but not limited to:
• Submitting material (including, but not limited to text, images, music or video) of which you do not have the full rights to distribute.
• Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our Services in any way.
• Initiating communications that contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material.
• Advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind.
• Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information.
• Starting or forwarding chain letters of any kind.
MISSY SKINS reserves the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion. We may send you an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such events.
All software and “Content” (which is defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and image) are the intellectual property of MISSY SKINS and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the Content is only permitted when expressly authorised by MISSY SKINS and/or its third party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content contained within the Site without prior consent or authorisation of MISSY SKINS. Any such unauthorised actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
MISSY SKINS reserves the right to withdraw or amend any item of the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time and for any period.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site may include links to other websites or resources that are not operated or prepared by MISSY SKINS. We have no control over such sites and resources and we will not accept responsibility for them or be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of them.
MISSY SKINS is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-Site pages, which include but is not limited to advertisers of the Site.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to place orders with us, you must meet our conditions of eligibility:
• Be aged 18 years of age or over.
• Providing personal and payment details that are warranted by you to be both valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billing information and other requested information as indicated on the Site).
All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
The Site is for your personal use only. You may not purchase goods from the Site for reselling purposes or commercial exploitation.
MISSY SKINS will endeavour to ensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site to be accurate and complete as possible. We however do not warrant that “Content” and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free. Please refer to our Returns policy if you feel a product offered by MISSY SKINS is not as described.
Prices are shown on the Site in Pounds Sterling (GBP) for the UK, Euros (EUR) for Europe, Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) for Hong Kong, and US Dollars (USD) for the rest of the world.
Prices displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted will be honoured except in the case of obvious error. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order.
If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
If your credit/debit card is not denominated in Pounds Sterling (GBP), Euros (EUR), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD) or US Dollars (USD), the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
We accept payments made by PayPal and major cards supported by our payment gateway.
By placing an order using one of the above Credit/Debit card payment methods, you confirm that the Credit/Debit card(s) used is yours or that you have been authorised by the owner to use it. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to MISSY SKINS, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Our payment processes meet the stringent international security standards set down by the Payment Card Industry to make your shopping experience safe and secure. In the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when using our Services.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Once you have entered your personal and payment details and placed your order, we shall send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is only a confirmation of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance of your order.
Your order will be accepted and the contract between you and MISSY SKINS will be completed when we send you an email to confirm the goods have been dispatched to you. Only the goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch are included in the contract formed.
MISSY SKINS reserves its right not to accept an order for any reason at its sole discretion. Such reasons include, but are not limited to, one of the following:
• The product you ordered is out of stock, or is withdrawn due to its failure to meet our quality standards or due to the shipping restrictions applicable to one or all of the ordered items.
• We identify a pricing or product description error.
• We are unable to obtain authorisation for payment.
• You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase as set out in this TOS.
Our customer service will contact you as soon as possible if there are any problems with your order.
SHIPPING AND COLLECTIONS
We endeavour to dispatch all products ordered within 48 hours after the order has been placed and accepted by us. MISSY SKINS insures each order through transit up until it is delivered to you or is collected. You need to sign a confirmation of receipt of the products when the products are collected and by doing so, you accept the responsibility for the products ordered from that moment on. If the recipient or collector is not the original purchaser, or in case of delivery of a gift, then you accept this signature as an evidence of delivery and fulfilment of your order by MISSY SKINS. You also accept the associated transfer of responsibility in the same way.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
MISSY SKINS offers a returns and exchanges service (see our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more details) if you wish to return or exchange (based on stock availability) items purchased on the Site. To make use of this service, you must submit a request form (included inside every package) within seven (7) days of receipt of your items.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted for items in their original condition and the packaging of the said items shall be undamaged and remain intact with the return tag attached. Returns will not be accepted if the items have been used, worn, washed or altered in any way.
Please refer to our Returns And Exchanges policy for more information.
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect your rights under the Law in the People's Republic of China or Hong Kong SAR.
Views expressed in any media by third parties with whom we are associated, are their own. MISSY SKINS takes no responsibility for any such views, as they do not necessarily reflect ours.
MISSY SKINS does not guarantee that the use of the Site and Services will be error-free or that the Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We recommend all users of the Site to ensure they have up-to-date software, including anti-virus, installed.
Some events may happen beyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather. Under such conditions, MISSY SKINS will always do its best to aim at maintaining its Services but will not be responsible for failing to meet any obligations in this TOS.
INDEMNITY AND WAIVER
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully and hold us, MISSY SKINS (including its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers), harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you. This includes the use of the Site by any other persons using your account caused by your action or inaction.
If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, it is no wavier for us to exercise our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
We have our complaints handling procedure that we will use to try to resolve any disputes when they first arise. Please contact our customer service for any order-related complaints or comments.
MISSY SKINS respects the intellectual property of others. If you have reason to believe your work may have been used in the Site without your permission, please contact us following this complaints handling procedure.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The TOS, together with all our policies and procedures, are governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong SAR law. The relevant courts of Hong Kong SAR will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these TOS.
Respecting and protecting the privacy of its online visitors (“you,” “your,” “yours”) is important to MISSY SKINS, and its affiliates (“The Company,” “we,” “us”). We hope the following policy will help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard your information.
This policy is prepared with reference to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486), Laws of the Hong Kong SAR (“HKSAR”) (the “Ordinance”). It specifically addresses our obligations in respect of data privacy laws of the HKSAR, which is one of the most developed data protection regimes worldwide. Throughout this policy statement, the meaning of the term "personal data" is the same as defined in the Ordinance unless otherwise specified.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
The Company collects personal information to ensure we can fulfill our service promises and offer you a personal experience online. Different levels of personal information may be gathered depending on your usage of www.missyskins.com (“the Site”):
• If you are not registered user, you are browsing the website anonymously as a Guest. We will not collect any personal information from you but you may not be able to use all services and features that we offer to registered users.
• You need to input your personal information to register in order for us to process some features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates or requesting information from customer service. We may store some of the data provided for these features and services for such purpose.
• We shall collect and store your personal information when you register an account, to offer you a personal experience on the site and make the purchase process easier and quicker.
• You can place an order with us as a Guest or using your registered account. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to the fulfillment of that order including potential fraud checks. This includes your full name, address, phone contact and email address.
We may use your personal details for the following purposes:
• Fulfilling your orders including stock processing, payment clearance and shipping.
• Responding to your enquiries.
• Sending you email or printed communications about new products, events or promotions happening. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on the bottom of every electronic communication or contacting our customer service.
• Processing features such as sharing a product with a friend, registering an account, maintaining your shopping bag.
• Analysing trends and shopping behaviour as well as conducting customer surveys to continuously improve our offerings and services.
Cookies are small information files stored on your hard drive and are automatically accepted by most browsers. You can change the options of your browser to be notified of new cookies being set, delete old cookies or disable them altogether. Please note that you may not be able to use all features and services offered on the Site when cookies are disabled.
Finally, we automatically collect anonymous data relating to your online session to gather statistical information on our server’s usage and to help us better meet your demands and expectations. This may include but is not limited to your browser type and version, your operating system and your IP address and/or domain name.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to meet our customer services commitments such as shipping your order or preventing frauds. Access to such information is protected by physical, electronic and managerial measures and we therefore limit the access to your information to our employees and agents who need it to do their jobs.
We do not store any payment details. All of our online payment methods, such as PayPal, are operated on third party platforms via their own secured portal.
We will never ask you for your personal password either in writing or on the phone. Please take reasonable care in protecting the access to your password and computer from any unauthorised use.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information held by the Company will be kept confidential but we may disclose information to the following parties, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected:
• Any subsidiaries, or affiliates of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company provided that all your sensitive data will not be provided by us to any of such companies unless your consent is obtained;
• Any person or company who is acting for or on behalf of the Company, or jointly with the Company, in respect of the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the data was provided by you;
• Any other person or company who is under a duty of confidentiality to the Company and has undertaken to keep such information confidential, provided such person or company has a legitimate right to such information;
• Any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureau, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any products and services being requested. Your personal data may also be disclosed to any person or persons pursuant to any statutory or contractual obligations or as required by court of law, provided such person or persons shall be able to prove the required right/authority to access such information. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed under any of the circumstances described in Part VIII of the Ordinance as exemption from the provisions of the Ordinance.
HOW TO CHECK AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You may wish to verify (“right of access”) or update (“right of correction”) any personal information that you have submitted to us.
You can do so by logging in to www.missyskins.com using the SIGN IN menu. You will be asked to fill in your email address and password.
You will then be able to view and/or update your personal information using the different sections of the MY ACCOUNT page including your name and email, shipping and billing addresses, and email preferences.
Alternatively, you may prefer to contact our customer service for help, support or enquiries on how you can exercise these rights.
We do not use www.missyskins.com to knowingly solicit information from or market to children or young persons under the age of 18.
OUR CORPORATE POLICY
The Company shall fully comply with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance. Our officers, management and staff members shall, at all times, respect the confidentiality of and endeavour to keep safe any and all personal data collected and / or stored and / or transmitted and / or used for, or on behalf of, the Company.
The Company shall endeavour to ensure all collection, storage, transmission and other handling of usage of personal data shall be done in accordance with the obligations and requirements of the Ordinance.